Wyatt Pinot NoirRegular price $18.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Wyatt was born from the idea that delicious, mouth-filling California wines can be hand-crafted at reasonable prices. The goal of Wyatt is simple...to WAY overdeliver for the money. Period!
The Wyatt Pinot Noir is sourced primarily from the Russian Riven Valley (75%) with the additional 25% coming from Napa and a splash from Petaluma Wind Gap. It shows great texture and clarity of Pinot Noir fruit while maintaining finesse and freshness on the finish.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Various Regions or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Various Regions
Grape: Pinot Noir
Farming Practices: Conventional