Wyatt Cabernet SauvignonRegular price $15.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Wyatt was born from the idea that delicious, mouth-filling California wines can be hand-crafted at reasonable prices. The goal of Wyatt is simple...to WAY overdeliver for the money. Period!
The Wyatt Cabernet is sourced from several sites within the north coast of California, and is aged in a combination of 75% tank and 25% oak. The resulting wine offers up classic Cabernet aromas and flavors at a terrific price.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Sauvignon grapes
- Other wines from Various Regions or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Various Regions
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon
Farming Practices: Conventional