Whitcraft Winery Gamay 'Pence Ranch'Regular price $47.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
One of the old-school producers of Santa Barbara County, Whitcraft produces high quality wines using minimal interventionist techniques. That means clean farming, hand harvesting, minimal fining and filtration, and tiny sulfur additions. The goal is to bring you a natural and pure rendition of grape and place, and we think they're doing a great job.
Their single vineyard Gamay is earthy and savory with notes of dusty cherry, forest floor, mushroom, and complex herbal notes.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Gamay grapes
- Other wines from Santa Rita Hills or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Santa Rita Hills
Farming Practices: Sustainable