Walter Hansel Chardonnay 'North Slope'Regular price $39.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'The 2019 Chardonnay The North Slope Vineyard is creamy, open-knit and generous, as these wines tend to be. Apricot, mint, pineapple and passion fruit flesh out nicely, framed by soft, plush contours that add considerable appeal. The 2019 has softened quite a bit since I tasted it last year.' - 94 points - Antonio Galloni - Vinous Media
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay grapes
- Other wines from Russian River Valley or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Russian River Valley
Farming Practices: Sustainable