Walter Hansel Chardonnay 'Cahill Lane Vineyard'Regular price $36.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'The 2019 Chardonnay Cahill Lane Vineyard is a magical wine. Bright and fresh, but with the natural richness of the Wente clone, the Cahill Lane dazzles right out of the gate. Light tropical accents, tangerine peel, spice, passionfruit and white flowers add an exotic flair, and yet the 2019 retains so much energy along with a sense of precision that is remarkable.'
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay grapes
- Other wines from Russian River Valley or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Russian River Valley
Farming Practices: Sustainable