Vine Hill Ranch Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'Vine Hill Ranch's 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon is flat-out epic. Look for the 2016 VHR to be one of the benchmark wines of this great Napa Valley vintage. A year ago, the 2016 was powerful and dramatic. Today, the 2016 is super-polished and regal in bearing. Vertical and deep, with tremendous complexity, the 2016 has so much to offer. A rush of black cherry, plum, menthol, licorice, sage, dark spice and earthy notes build as this statuesque Cabernet Sauvignon shows off its magnificent pedigree. The 2016 is a monumental, towering wine. That's all there is to it.' - Vinous Media - 100 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Sauvignon grapes
- Other wines from Oakville or California
This wine is available in limited quantities, and therefore is available by contact only. Please use the "Ask a Question" form below to inquire about pricing and availability.
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon
Farming Practices: Sustainable