Villa Creek 'Cherry House' White BlendRegular price $29.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'Bright yellow. Spice-tinged citrus and orchard fruit scents are complicated by succulent herb and chamomile nuances that gain strength with air. Sappy, concentrated and focused on the palate, offering Meyer lemon, dried pear and honeysuckle flavors and a touch of fennel. Closes with firm grip and very good persistence, leaving repeating floral and pear notes behind.' - Vinous Media - 90 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Clairette, Grenache Blanc grapes
- Other wines from Paso Robles or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Paso Robles
Grape: Clairette, Grenache Blanc
Farming Practices: Organic