Vecchia Torre VermentinoRegular price $13.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Vecchia Torre is one of Southern Italy’s top, quality-oriented co-ops. This wine is the proof! From the Salento Peninsula, in the heel of Italy’s boot, this is lovely white wine. Fresh and crisp, yet rich and textured, it exhibits aromas and flavors of white peach, apple, white flowers, and green strawberry. Be careful — this one disappears quickly on warm and sunny days.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Vermentino grapes
- Other wines from Puglia or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Farming Practices: Sustainable