Tua Rita Giusto di NotriRegular price $108.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'In a sense, this wine is like the Bosco dei Sugheri but with the addition of one more grape variety in the blend. The Tua Rita 2019 Giusto di Notri is 80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 12% Cabernet Franc and 8% Merlot. I tasted the wine shortly after it had been bottled. With 40,000 bottles made, it should start hitting the market now. The Giusto di Notri offers lots of dark primary fruit with important structure and texture in this classic vintage. Blackberry and black plum cede to spice, tar and campfire ash. There's nothing not to like in this vintage that far exceeded initial expectations.' - Robert Parker's Wine Advocate - 97 Points
'Sweet berries and spice with dried-chili and walnut undertones. Currants, too. Full-bodied with chewy tannins that are polished and savory. Very sophisticated and structured. Savory. Cabernet sauvignon, merlot and cabernet franc. Give this time to soften. A beauty this vintage.' - James Suckling - 97 Points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot grapes
- Other wines from Tuscany or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.