Torre dei Beati Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 'Cocciapazza'Regular price $44.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Fausto Albanesi's certified organic estate grows indigenous Abruzzese grapes, with a specific focus on super high quality Montepulciano. This is one of the benchmark, family owned and operated estates of the region, and because their wines are imported by North Carolina's own Piedmont Wine Imports, the prices are more than reasonable.
'In my estimation this is the best red that Torre dei Beati produces, a masterclass in harmony at high levels of extract and alcohol. The wine is big but still classy, the oak is integrated, the purity of black fruit that Fausto summons compels me to stow away many bottles for cool evenings and comparative analysis. I’d bet that at 10 years old Cocciapazza will outshine many pricier Italian reds from prestige growing areas. The wine is a benchmark.' - Jay Murrie - Importer
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Montepulciano grapes
- Other wines from Abruzzo or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.