Thomas-Labaille Sancerre Chavignol 'Authentique'Regular price $34.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Thomas-Labaille's Sancerres are always some of the most eagerly anticipated releases among our clientele. They own some prime, old vineyards planted on the Kimmeridgian soils of Chavignol. Their wines are the essence of Sancerre and the essence of Loire Valley Sauvignon Blanc.
Originally labeled simply as "Sancerre", L'Authentique is Thomas-Labaille's multi-parcel estate bottling. All of the vines are on the Kimmeridgian limestone soils of Chavignol and average twenty-five years old; they are sustainably farmed and harvested by hand. The wine is fermented with native yeasts in fiberglass and cement tanks, aged on its lees in stainless steel tanks for four to six months and bottled without filtration.
The resulting wine is concentrated, brisk, and mineralic. Zesty, lively, and long on the finish, this is the Sancerre you want to be drinking tonight!
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Sauvignon Blanc grapes
- Other wines from Loire Valley or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.