Tenuta Sant Antonio 'Scaia' BiancaRegular price $14.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
The Scaia white is an aromatic and heady blend of Garganega, the key grape in Soave production, and Chardonnay. Fermentation is done in stainless steel to preserve freshness and aroma.
White flowers of acacia, jasmine, bouquet of citrus such as pineapple, grapefruit and orange, apple, pear and mango and a light note of bananas.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay, Garganega grapes
- Other wines from Veneto or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Grape: Chardonnay, Garganega
Farming Practices: Sustainable