Suertes del Marques Valle de la Orotava Tinto 'La Solana'Regular price $24.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'There was no 2016, so I tasted the 2017 La Solana, which follows the path of the previous 2015, from one of the riper plots within the estate vineyards. It's pure Listán Negro that fermented with 50% full clusters with indigenous yeasts in concrete tanks. The wine matured in a second year 4,500-liter oak vat for 11 months. There is an ashy character here and a bit more volume, perhaps because of a higher percentage of clay, which usually means the wine is going to be juicer and rounder, and that is clearly seen in this bottle. But there are also plenty of tannins here that make the wine quite powerful. 6,000 bottles were filled in September 2018.' - Robert Parker's Wine Advocate - 93 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Listan Negro grapes
- Other wines from Canary Islands or Spain
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.