Steindorfer Blaufrankisch 'Ried Kaiserberg'Regular price $21.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'Black cherry juiciness sets the fruity tone on the nose. The palate presents more of that pure, hedonistic, ripe fruit and adds notions of plum. A wonderful freshness lets more tart, red cherry aromas come to the fore and imbues the entire, juicy palate and its fine tannins with juiciness. Lovely.' - Wine Enthusiast - 92 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Blaufrankisch grapes
- Other wines from Burgenland or Austria
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Farming Practices: Sustainable