Steindorfer Apetlon RedRegular price $19.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'Cinnamon, black plum and black cherry unite into a nose that promises lots of fruit and juiciness. The palate obliges with juicy, flowing ease, registering even more cherry and plum. Subtle tannins contain some of that fruitiness while freshness sets a counterbalance to this generosity.' - Wine Enthusiast - 89 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Blaufrankisch, Saint Laurent, Zweigelt grapes
- Other wines from Burgenland or Austria
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Grape: Blaufrankisch, Saint Laurent, Zweigelt
Farming Practices: Sustainable