Stefan Rosner Rose Vom ZweigeltRegular price $17.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Stefan Rosner is one of the young, rising star producers of Austria. One sniff and sip of his dry rose, and you'll know what we're talking about. Zweigelt is one of Austria's most important and widely planted red grape varieties, and it is often compared to Pinot Noir. Like Pinot, it tends to run low in tannin and high in acidity, making it an ideal grape to make dry rose with.
This totally reminds us of a top-notch dry rose from Southern France. Super crisp and zesty, it showcases aromas and flavors of delicate and tart red berries, white flowers, green herbs, and mineral. Enjoy this with sushi for a sensational pairing.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Rosé Wine
- Other wines with Zweigelt grapes
- Other wines from Niederosterreich or Austria
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.