Smith Story Sauvignon BlancRegular price $24.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
One of the finest Sauvignon Blancs produced in the US, husband and wife Ali Smith and Eric Story have knocked it out of the park with their 2018 Sauvignon Blanc. The couple's inspiration for this wine is Sancerre, and we think they've done a great job with it.
'Made from a majority of high-elevation Sonoma Mountain-grown grapes, with 30% Knights Valley, this lovely white wine offers bright tones of wet stone, orange peel and Meyer lemon. It's crisp and supple on the palate, with enviable tension and grace.' - Wine Enthusiast - 92 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Sauvignon Blanc grapes
- Other wines from Sonoma or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Grape: Sauvignon Blanc
Farming Practices: Sustainable