Roland Lavantureux Chablis 1er Cru ‘Vau de Vey’Regular price $55.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'When Kermit Lynch first began buying from the Lavantureux with the 1978 vintage, Roland produced only Petit Chablis and Chablis. Over the decades and especially in the last few years, the domaine has begun to work more prestigious parcels, such as the premier cru Vau de Vey vineyard. This climat has been turning heads recently, not least thanks to the Lavantureux brothers’ efforts.'
'An extremely steep slope littered with limestone, the wine it produces is defined by its saline minerality. David describes it as “direct and pure, full of energy”—a perfectly steely Chablis for oysters-on-the-half-shell, certain to remain tightly coiled for many years to come. Now as much as later on, you will be rewarded by its complexity and food-friendly structure.' - Kermit Lynch Wine Merchant
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay grapes
- Other wines from Burgundy or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.