Rivers Marie Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'The 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley) is an outrageously beautiful wine. Readers who aren't able to find the vineyard designates won't be giving up in indulging in this hedonistic, voluptuous Cabernet from proprietors Thomas Rivers Brown and Genevieve Marie Welsh. Layers of blackberry jam, chocolate, cloves and licorice build as this sumptuous Cabernet shows off its curves. The 2018 is not exactly subtle, but it sure is gorgeous. I loved it. Drink 2022-2033.' Vinous Media - 94 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Sauvignon grapes
- Other wines from Napa Valley or California
This wine is available in limited quantities, and therefore is available by contact only. Please use the "Ask a Question" form below to inquire about pricing and availability.
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Napa Valley
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon
Farming Practices: Sustainable