Reeve Pinot Noir 'Rhoda'Regular price $49.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'The 2017 Pinot Noir Rhoda is another pleasant wine in this range from Reeve. There is good depth and energy to the fruit, even if the tannins seem to be holding the wine back a bit at present. I would be tempted to cellar the 2017 for a year or two to see what happens. Although not super-complex, the Rhoda has quite a bit to offer, especially after it settles down a bit more in bottle.' - Vinous Media - 91 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Anderson Valley or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Anderson Valley
Grape: Pinot Noir
Farming Practices: Sustainable