Pra Soave Classico 'Monte Grande'Regular price $35.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'The Prà winery, although only started in the early 1980’s, has come to be not only one of the top producers in the Soave appellation, but also one of the most important and visionary white wine makers in all of Italy (now expanding into red wine as well)! The winery is run by Graziano Prà, whose family owned their vineyards for generations but never commercialized the wines in bottles. The vineyards are situated in the heart of the appellation, in Monteforte D’Alpone. Besides Soave, the winery also produces Valpolicella and Amarone from a vineyard that he purchased and planted in 2001, and whose truly remarkable results are only now being discovered.' - Importer Notes
'The minerality, which is the distinctive characteristic of this cru, gives this wine great elegance. An outstanding olfactory complexity of mature exotic fruit and yellow citrus fruits. On the palate it has good freshness with a long finish of sweet almond and vanilla. Thanks to its structure this wine has a good aging potential. Perfect with shellfish and fish dishes as red tuna or seabass. Ideal served with quiche, seafood risotto and with meat roast.' - Winemaker Notes
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Garganega, Trebbiano grapes
- Other wines from Veneto or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.