Poggio di Bortolone Cerasuolo di Vittoria Classico 'Contessa Costanza'Regular price $21.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
This seveth-generation family estate on the banks of the Para Para river was one of the original five wineries of the Cerasuolo di Vittoria DOCG. This zone is responsible for some of Sicily's most prized wines, and the blend here is equal parts Nero d'Avola and Frappato.
Medium-bodied and balanced, this one shows gorgeous notes of fresh cherry, raspberry, rose petal, and spice. It is a very satisfying glass of wine and a great value as well.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Frappato, Nero d'Avola grapes
- Other wines from Sicily or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Grape: Frappato, Nero d'Avola
Farming Practices: Sustainable