Paul Hobbs 'Crossbarn' Chardonnay Sonoma CoastRegular price $27.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'The 2019 Chardonnay (Sonoma Coast) is bright and finely cut, with loads of citrus peel, white flowers, mint and white pepper. This vibrant, steely Chardonnay has so much to offer. This is the first vintage in which the malo is blocked, leading to a style that emphasizes freshness. Most of the fruit is now estate.' - Vinous Media - 89 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay grapes
- Other wines from Sonoma County or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Sonoma County
Farming Practices: Sustainable