Patient Cottat Sancerre 'Anciennes Vignes'Regular price $38.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
The story of Patient Cottat goes back generations of winemakers in the Loire Valley. It all began in 1950 with Paul Fournier in the renowned winegrowing village of Verdigny. Since 2015, the Villebois family has continued to enhance and perpetuate the efforts of Patient Cottat’s original owners, following sustainable practices and continuously working to ensure the winery is as successful as possible as they move forward into the future.
Lemon-color with golden-green reflections. Complex and intense aromas of acacia blossoms with a Muscat-like nose of passionfruit. the palate is full and fat. Very well balanced. Notes of litchi and a small touch of honey. A great match for richer seafood dishes such as crab cakes or squid in a risotto or squid stewed with red peppers and tomatoes.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Sauvignon Blanc grapes
- Other wines from Loire Valley or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.