Olivier Leflaive Bourgogne 'Les Setilles'Regular price $31.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
One of the top White Burgundy values to be found anywhere on the planet, Leflaive’s Les Setilles is composed of grapes from Meursault and Puligny-Montrachet. Boasting classy and stylish notes of sleep apple, pear, lemon, roasted nut, and mineral, it’s a ton of wine for the money.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay grapes
- Other wines from Burgundy or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Farming Practices: Sustainable