Montinore Estate BorealisRegular price $17.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'Mouthwatering and multi-dimensional, this perennial crowd pleaser is a blend if the winery's favorite cool-climate whites: Muller-Thurgau, Gewurztraminer, Riesling and Pinot Gris. Crafted to display the unique qualities of each variety, heady scents of orange blossom, ripe honeydew, guava and kiwi offer a vibrant introduction to this aromatic blend. The palate is sumptuous and round, bursting with stone fruit, Meyer lemon and juicy pear drizzled with caramel. This plushness yields to a clean, bright and uplifting finish.' - Winery Notes
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris, Riesling grapes
- Other wines from Willamette Valley or Oregon
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Willamette Valley
Grape: Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris, Riesling
Farming Practices: Biodynamic