Monticello Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 'Jefferson Cuvee'Regular price $29.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'The Corley Family has been producing Cabernet Sauvignon since 1980. We farm five vineyards in the Oak Knoll District, Yountville, Rutherford, and St Helena sub-appellations of Napa Valley. This affords us the opportunity to blend wines that embody the complexity of Napa Valley and produce Cabernet Sauvignons with wonderfully rich and complex aromas, vibrant red and dark berry fruit flavors, andfull, rich, and lingering finishes. Our experience, access to our estate grown cabernet franc and merlot, and the deft hand of winemaker, Chris Corley, yields Cabernet Sauvignons that balance fruit, tannins and oak in wines that are approachable today and worthy of cellaring for a tomorrow that is well into the future.' - Winery Notes
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Sauvignon grapes
- Other wines from Napa Valley or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Napa Valley
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon
Farming Practices: Sustainable