Merlin-Cherrier SancerreRegular price $36.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Thierry Merlin is the fourth generation of his family to farm vineyards in Sancerre, and all of his holdings are located in the village of Bue. This highly acclaimed area occupies a small pocket canyon behind Sancerre, and the soils here are extremely rocky and limestone rich.
This is fantastic grower/producer Sancerre that shines with lovely notes of wild flowers, chalk, green apple, pear, and rich citrus. Medium bodied on the palate, the minerality really kicks in and highlights the long and dry finish.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Sauvignon Blanc grapes
- Other wines from Loire Valley or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Loire Valley
Grape: Sauvignon Blanc
Farming Practices: Sustainable