Mateus Nicolau de Almeida 'O Clarete: O Tinto Perfeito'Regular price $22.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
This wine is made like a classic Claret of Bordeaux, whereby bigger grapes are given a "lighter treatment" to create a highly drinkable, easy-going red wine. Mateus Nicolau de Almeida has really hit the spot with this red which blends classic Douro Valley red grapes with 15% white grapes. The resulting wine is fresh, low in tannin, and packed with aromas and flavors of brambly dark berries, plum, and smoky herbs.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Tinta Roriz, Touriga Nacional grapes
- Other wines from Douro Valley or Portugal
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Douro Valley
Grape: Tinta Roriz, Touriga Nacional
Farming Practices: Sustainable