Matchbook Wine Company Chardonnay 'Old Head'Regular price $14.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
The 2020 vintage of Matchbook Chardonnay is notable for the rich fruit flavors that developed over the long growing season. The color is classic California golden straw. The flavors are full of the tropical notes that have become a signature of our Dunnigan Hills Chardonnay: pineapple, mango, melon, and papaya. 60% malolactic fermentation adds a creamy texture; oak aging adds a touch of vanilla and crème brûlée. This delicious Chardonnay has a satisfyingly plump mouthfeel that is balanced by the crisp, fresh fruit that lingers in the finish.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay grapes
- Other wines from Dunnigan Hills or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Dunnigan Hills
Farming Practices: Conventional