Masciarelli Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 'Marina Cvetic'Regular price $29.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Masciarelli's Marina Cvetic Montepulciano is always one of the top versions of this grape produced, and the 2018 is no exception. A wine that truly captures the glories of the grape, this stuff is rich, finely textured, bold and intense. Wonderful aromas and flavors of ripe cherry, blueberry liqueur, baked plum, sweet spice, and cigar tobacco inform the nose and palate of this head-spinning red.
'Aromas of brandy-soaked dark cherry, anise, allspice and chopped mint show depth, concentration and purity in this Montepulciano that sees time in French oak. It's rich in feel on the palate, but counterbalanced by a bright core of acidity that pushes along the dense berry and spice flavors. There's a polish to it all that makes it accessible in the near term, but it would also hold well through 2028.' - Wine Enthusiast - 92 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Montepulciano grapes
- Other wines from Abruzzo or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.