Martinelli Pinot Noir 'Bella Vigna'Regular price $46.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
The Martinelli Family has been growing grapes and making wine in the Russian River Valley since the late 1880s. As 5th generation stewards of some of the finest vineyards in the region, they’re proud to continue this legacy of hands-on farming, bringing decades of experience to everything they do.
Curated from all of Martinelli estate vineyards in the Sonoma Coast appellation, they have created an approachable appellation blend that reflects the characteristics of the family's vineyards and is still true to the Martinelli style. The Bella Vigna Pinot Noir has a nose of dried cherry, licorice, and blueberry and ripe flavors of mouth-coating strawberry and dried cherry.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Sonoma Coast or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.