Markus Huber Terrassen RieslingRegular price $21.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
The Huber family has wine growing roots dating back more than 220 years. Today the winery in Reichersdorf is in its 10th generation and is run by Markus Huber. His outstanding ability to manage the winery with sensitivity and consistency, both in the vineyards and the cellars, has ensured that in a very short space of time he has established Huber wines as an internationally acclaimed leading producer of the region Traisental. The Huber winery is also a member of the "Traditionsweingüter Österreich" – traditional vineyards of Austria.
'Very spicy and intense with dried-apple, peach and mineral character. Some flintiness. Medium to full body, a dense center palate and a flavorful finish. Some licorice and aniseed undertones.' - 92 points - James Suckling
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Riesling grapes
- Other wines from Niederosterreich or Austria
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.