Markham MerlotRegular price $28.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
In 1976, industry pioneer Bruce Markham began his journey towards locating the best vineyard sites in Napa Valley, and subsequently founded Markham Vineyards the following year, with the now local Napa legend, Bryan Del Bondio. In 1980, Markham crafted its first vintage of Napa Valley Merlot—becoming only the fourth winery in Napa Valley to make varietal Merlot—and a decade later, Markham’s flagship bottling was named “Merlot of the Year” by Wine Spectator. Today, Markham continues to be recognized for making benchmark Napa Valley Merlots.
Markham Estate Vineyards provide the backbone to this Napa Valley Merlot. Aromas of plum jam and coffee emerge from the glass, enhanced by toffee and cedar notes from oak aging. Juicy black cherry flavors on the palate meld beautifully with a rich, velvety dark chocolate character on the long, round finish.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Merlot grapes
- Other wines from Napa Valley or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.