Lewis Cellars Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
In 1992 Debbie and Randy Lewis established a small family winery in Napa Valley and were later joined by their son Dennis in 1999. Total production is approximately 9,000 cases annually of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
They are literally hands-on in every aspect of vineyard management, winemaking, sales and distribution, and they thrive on this challenge and the relationships they cultivate in the process. It is their continuing goal to create world-class wines.
'As to the Cabernets, these are all terrific, with the 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon offering textbook, ripe black fruits, toasty oak, chocolate, and spice-driven aromas and flavors. This full-bodied, incredibly satisfying, powerful Cabernet exemplifies the vintage’s fresh, nicely balanced style. It's going to keep for 15 years.' - Jeb Dunnuck - 94 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Sauvignon grapes
- Other wines from Napa Valley or California
This wine is available in limited quantities, and therefore is available by contact only. Please use the "Ask a Question" form below to inquire about pricing and availability.
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.