Lewis Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon 'Hillstone Vineyard'Regular price $199.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
From a prime Rutherford hillside site, this is full-throttle, big, and plump Cabernet Sauvignon. Production levels average 150 cases per year, and Vintage 2018 was nearly perfect for Napa Cabs.
'Lots of pure cassis and blueberry- like fruits as well as licorice, graphite, and crushed rock-like minerality, emerge from the 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon Hillstone Vineyard. It's a full-bodied, opulent, powerful Cabernet Sauvignon that doesn't pull any punches on the fruit or texture scale, yet has ripe, present tannins, a light, elegant texture, and a great finish. Give bottles an hour in a decanter if drinking any time soon, or better yet, hide bottles for 2-3 years. It's going to evolve for 15+ years in cold cellars.' - Jeb Dunnuck - 95 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Sauvignon grapes
- Other wines from Napa Valley or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.