Le P'Tit Paysan 'Le Petit Pape' Red BlendRegular price $25.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
52% Grenache, 36% Syrah, and 12% Mourvèdre. Ian Brand was named winemaker of the year 2018 by San Francisco Chronicle due to his commitment to making quality wine at affordable prices. This Rhône blend is a great example of just that – very approachable with lots of strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, and licorice aromas all held together and given extra complexity by a firm tannic grip. Punches well above its price point.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Counoise, Grenache, Mourvedre, Syrah grapes
- Other wines from Central Coast or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Central Coast
Farming Practices: Sustainable