King Estate Pinot Gris 375mlRegular price $11.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'Our flagship wine, King Estate Willamette Valley Pinot Gris, reflects an excellence recognized worldwide. Made with the best selection of grapes each year, the 2017 vintage was sourced primarily from King Estate’s certified Biodynamic® and organic vineyard as well as a handful of like-minded sustainably-farmed vineyards throughout the Willamette Valley.'
'2017 King Estate Pinot Gris is a beautiful example from a classic Oregon vintage. This wine has a pale straw color with glistening edges. Fresh fruit aromas of ripe pear and lime zest are followed by pleasant honeysuckle notes. On the palate, there are lively flavors of nectarine, ripe pear, and fresh cut pineapple, highlighted by violet tinges. This is a rich, viscous Pinot Gris, with a striking balance of ripe fruit and fresh acidity. Enjoy now and until 2028.' - Winemaker Notes
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Gris grapes
- Other wines from Willamette Valley or Oregon
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.