Kate Arnold Pinot Noir OregonRegular price $19.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Kate Arnold and her husband Jean purchase grapes from top growers in the Willamette, Umpqua, and Rogue Valleys, and their 2017 Oregon Pinot Noir is a lot of wine for the money. Pure, medium bodied, and moderately complex, it's got to be one of the best Oregon Pinot Noirs for the money out there.
A nice mix of ripe red fruits and more savory spice, herb, and forest floor notes make this one stand out from other under-$20 Oregon Pinot Noirs. Lovely! - Josh
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Willamette Valley or Oregon
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Willamette Valley
Grape: Pinot Noir
Farming Practices: Sustainable