Honig 'Classic' Sauvignon BlancRegular price $22.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'97% Sauvignon Blanc, 1.4% Sauvignon Gris, 1.3% Semillon 0.3% Muscat (66% Napa County, 34% Lake County) . The fruit for this wine comes from our sustainably farmed vineyard in Rutherford, as well as other nearby vineyards. The grapes were harvested during the cooler night-time and early morning temperatures, preserving the inherent aromas and flavors. The juice was fermented in stainless steel tanks using a variety of yeast strains selected to enrich the aroma and flavor profiles of Sauvignon Blanc. An enticing mix of honeysuckle, peach and tropical fruit aromas to a luxurious blend of floral, stone fruit and a mélange of citrus flavors on the palate. The wine is simultaneously elegant and rich, perfectly balanced from the gorgeous nose all the way through the lengthy, layered finish.' - Winery Notes
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Sauvignon Blanc grapes
- Other wines from Lake County, Napa Valley or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Lake County, Napa Valley
Grape: Sauvignon Blanc
Farming Practices: Organic