Hirsch Vineyards Pinot Noir 'San Andreas Fault'Regular price $74.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'Hirsch's Pinot Noir Estate San Andreas Fault is absolutely gorgeous in 2016. The flavors are bold, punchy and super-expressive. More importantly, I see more depth and complexity than in the past. Black cherry, plum, lavender and spice all race out of the glass. Pliant, deep and inviting, the 2016 is arrestingly beautiful. The decision to bottle early, with 11 months in oak as opposed to 18-20 as was previously the norm, paid off big time.' - Vinous Media - 93 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Sonoma Coast or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Sonoma Coast
Grape: Pinot Noir
Farming Practices: Organic