Hirsch Vineyards Pinot Noir 'Bohan Dillon'Regular price $49.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Perched on a ridge overlooking the Pacific Ocean at Fort Ross, Hirsch Vineyards is the birth ground of great pinot noir on the extreme Sonoma Coast. David Hirsch founded the vineyard in 1980 to grow fruit and make site-specific wine. From the start all efforts have been on the growing of fruit that makes wines profoundly characteristic of the site vintage after vintage.
'Aromas of ripe strawberries with some pine needles and dried seaweed follow through to a medium body with fine, linear tannins that are racy and class. Subtle finish. Give it time to soften, but already so pretty. Best after 2023.' - 94 points - James Suckling
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Sonoma Coast or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.