Hendry Barrel Fermented ChardonnayRegular price $41.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
'The Barrel Fermented Chardonnay is whole-cluster pressed and then cold-settled. It is barrel fermented sur lie and aged in French oak barrels for 11 months, without racking, undergoing monthly battonage. Approximately one-third of the barrels are new each year. The Barrel Fermented Chardonnay does not undergo any malolactic fermentation, which is important for retaining its food-friendly acidity.'
'Yellow-gold color. Green/golden apple and spice aromatics. Soft, medium-weight palate, with layered flavors of tangy fruit, and spicy oak and apple peel on the finish. Our favorite pairings for this wine are salmon, Manchego cheese, white pizzas, especially with shrimp, crab cakes, chicken, turkey, and all the trimmings. This wine’s food pairing versatility and non-malolactic, acidic brightness make friends for it on both sides of the Chardonnay divide.' - Winemaker Notes
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Chardonnay grapes
- Other wines from Napa Valley or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.