Heitz Cellar Cabernet SauvignonRegular price $67.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Family owned since its founding in 1961, Heitz Cellar’s legacy runs as deep as the roots throughout the Napa Valley. Today, the family's dedication to clean viticulture, stewardship of the land, and classic winemaking have helped them maintain their pristine reputation both near and far.
'The palate of the Napa Valley Cabernet has always been reference point for the freshness and elegance that pure Cabernet Sauvignon is capable of achieving in the new world. The 2016 is not different. This cuvee continues to be the entry point for classically produced produced Cabernet Sauvignon in the Napa Valley. Bright and fresh red fruits are showing vibrantly in the 2016 and will continue to for years to come.' - Winemaker Notes
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Sauvignon grapes
- Other wines from Napa Valley or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.