Gunther-Chereau Muscadet Sevre et Maine Sur Lie 'Anima Mea'Regular price $23.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Veronqiue Gunther's wines are brand new to the United States, and very few know about them. Mark my words, that will change! This incredible bottle of wine is composed of old, biodynamically farmed Melon from a site at the confluence of the Sevre et Maine Rivers. Much weightier and more exotic than your typical Muscadet, this one exudes wonderful notes of bright tropical fruits, pear, apple, flowers, and salty minerality.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Melon de Bourgogne grapes
- Other wines from Loire Valley or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Loire Valley
Grape: Melon de Bourgogne
Farming Practices: Organic