Grattamacco Bolgheri RossoRegular price $37.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Grattamacco was founded in 1977 and is located in the prestigious Bolgheri DOC. The estate is sits atop a hill facing the sea between Castagneto Carducci and Bolgheri at 100 meters. The vineyards are steep and hilly and enjoy a dry climate with consistent warm temperatures at the end of the summer.
Their Bolgheri Rosso comes in as a blend of 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Cabernet Franc, 10% Merlot, and 10% Sangiovese. "Aromas and flavors of crushed blackcurrants and berries to this fresh, medium-bodied red, together with a hint of black tea. Tight, youthful tannins. What’s there not to like? Drink or hold." - James Suckling - 93 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sangiovese grapes
- Other wines from Tuscany or Italy
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.