Gramercy Cellars PicpoulRegular price $23.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
We were somewhat suspect when our rep pulled this wine out of his bag. Picpoul from Washington state? Yep and one sniff and sip later, and we were in love with this bright and deliciously aromatic white wine. Just 180 cases of this gem of a white wine were made in the 2021 vintage.
'Meyer lemon, honeydew melon, mango, guava. Peach and apricot. White pepper, stone, mineral. Some sweet green herb like tarragon or chervil. High acid, racy and fresh. A bit more robust than past vintages. More Friuli than Alto Adige. No oak, but a bit of sweet cream, lees on the finish.' - Winemaker Notes
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Picpoul grapes
- Other wines from Walla Walla Valley or Washington
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Walla Walla Valley
Farming Practices: Sustainable