Gerard & Pierre Morin Sancerre Vieilles VignesRegular price $31.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
White wine. Sancerre, Loire Valley, France. Sustainable. 100% Sauvignon Blanc. Around 40 year old vineyard, mainly from chalky soils called “caillottes” with some deeper soils owning more clay called “terres blanches.” Bottled without filtration. There is a chalky sense of mineral impingement to the vibrantly zesty, invigorating, yet persistently succulent finish of this buoyant wine.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other White Wine
- Other wines with Sauvignon Blanc grapes
- Other wines from Loire Valley or France
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: White Wine
Region: Loire Valley
Grape: Sauvignon Blanc
Farming Practices: Sustainable