Finca Sophenia Cabernet Sauvignon 'Estate Reserve'Regular price $23.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Finca Sophenia was founded in 1997 by Roberto Luka, who was formerly President of Wines of Argentina. Named after his partner´s daughter, Sophia and his own daughter, Eugenia, Finca Sophenia has earned its place amongst the top quality wine producers from Argentina.
Their Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon easily competes with mountain-grown, Napa Valley Cabs that cost twice the price. 'Earthy blackberry aromas are more spicy and complex than outright ripe and jammy, while this feels tightly composed and drawing on the palate. Dark berry, currant and salty notes drive the flavor profile in front of a finish that percolates with zesty acidity.' - Wine Enthusiast - 89 points
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Cabernet Sauvignon grapes
- Other wines from Mendoza or Argentina
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.