Field Recordings 'Wonderwall' Pinot NoirRegular price $25.99
This item is currently sold out. Please use the "ASK A QUESTION" feature below to inquire about future availability or similar items.
Field Recordings was started by former nursery vine grower Andrew Jones, who spent a good deal of time in many of the top Central Coast Vineyards. His connections to these vineyards are on full display in this earthy, spicy, and red fruited Pinot Noir. For those who like their wines a bit funky, you're going to love this one.
Similar Selections to Try
- Other Red Wine
- Other wines with Pinot Noir grapes
- Other wines from Edna Valley or California
- All discounts will be applied when we process your payment. We will confirm your new total, with discounts, when we receive your order.
- 10% off any mixed 6 bottles, 20% off any mixed 12 bottles unless already discounted.
- Please note, we do not ship or process payments online. Pay when you pick up or over the phone.
Type: Red Wine
Region: Edna Valley
Grape: Pinot Noir
Farming Practices: Sustainable